[maemo-developers] libcst sources?
Alutoin Mikko
2007-02-01 12:33:04 UTC
Hello all,

Where can I download the sources of libcst, please?

Cheers,

Mikko
J***@nokia.com
2007-02-01 13:43:56 UTC

Let me create a bit of confusion here ;)

There are tutorials here:
http://maemo.org/platform/docs/howtos/certman.html
http://maemo.org/platform/docs/certman-api.html

but those are *not* for the certificate manager (I know, thats not what
the web pages say, but trust me). Those are for the libcst, which is a
low-level library that interfaces the certificate database, not the
certificate manager.

Libcst should be available somewhere (at least in Bora's repository).
The real certificate manager is close-sourced yet we have the -dev
package with headers available in Bora's repository (AFAIK).

Br,

--jakub

________________________________

Mikko
Jari Tenhunen
2007-02-01 15:14:44 UTC
Post by J***@nokia.com
Hi,
Let me create a bit of confusion here ;)
http://maemo.org/platform/docs/howtos/certman.html
http://maemo.org/platform/docs/certman-api.html
but those are *not* for the certificate manager (I know, thats not what
the web pages say, but trust me). Those are for the libcst, which is a
low-level library that interfaces the certificate database, not the
certificate manager.
Libcst should be available somewhere (at least in Bora's repository).
The real certificate manager is close-sourced yet we have the -dev
package with headers available in Bora's repository (AFAIK).
To cause even more confusion, the source package for libcst seems be ...
`certman' (as `apt-get source libcst' would've told you):

http://repository.maemo.org/pool/bora/free/source/certman_1.7.9.tar.gz

Cheers,
Jari
Post by J***@nokia.com
Br,
--jakub
________________________________
Mikko
Sent: 01 February, 2007 14:33
Hello all,
Where can I download the sources of libcst, please?
Cheers,
Mikko
Jari Tenhunen, stardate [-29]7077.59
:wq
Alutoin Mikko
2007-02-01 15:38:17 UTC
Hello Jakub and all,

Thanks for the clarification. I am really after the low level routines, not the GUI. I could not find the sources in the repositories, even though the header file (cst.h) states that the library is released by Nokia under LGPL. Can anyone help, please?

Cheers,

Mikko